Michele De Lucchi
Born in Ferrara in 1951, he graduated in architecture in Florence. In 2000 he received the title of “Ufficiale della Repubblica Italiana” from President Ciampi for merits in the field of design and architecture. Since 2003, a large number of his designs have been part of the permanent collection at the Centre Georges Pompidou. Since 2004 he has worked with Alias planning storage system layout, dehors (2008) and norma (2009).